IT Service Manager
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for an enthusiastic IT Service Manager in the KYC area. You will be working for Group Services, part of the Tech organization.
You are a driven Service Manager applying processes, tools and methods, with great understanding of business practices and approaches. You are an expert in building relationships/team working, resolving conflicts and problems with strong influencing and persuading skills. As a Service Manager you have great communicating/listening skills and strong in gathering information without losing your focus on your customers. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background
- Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong background in IT.
- Service Management in IT: 5 years
- IT Risk Management: 2 years
- Domain experience: 2 years.
- Experience working in an Agile organization and banking environment
Should you like to know more then please feel free to send me a copy of your latest CV and I will be in touch.