Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
- Design and automate cloud deployment architecture and CICD processes for microservice applications.
- Build scalable, secure web applications in the cloud.
- Architect and develop complex end-to-end solutions for a Real Time environment.
- Build a scalable, secure, multi-tenant web application in AWS for the production environment.
- Investigate new technologies to meet performance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 5+ years of building scalable and secure web applications in the cloud.
- 5+ years experience with AWS, Docker, Git, Kubernetes and CICD.
- 3+ years experience in application performance optimization, tuning and triaging performance issues in web and mobile applications.
- Solid experience with Jenkins, Git, NoSQL, SQL, MongoDB, Maven, etc.
- Hands-on experience with AWS provisioning.
- Solid understanding of cloud based application deployment architectures.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.