PMO/Sales Support Junior
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
PMO/Sales Support Junior vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- University Degree or equivalent education/kaufmännische Lehre/Weiterbildung
- Experience in the PMO/Sales Support field or in a similar role, ideally, within Banking/Finance area
- Solid track record and expertise in Sales Management with a focus on institutional clients, preferably, within Asset Management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office-tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as elementary understanding of MS Access and SQL
- Being client focused and having the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain related relationships at all levels of the organization
- Languages: English - fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Supporting the Client Relationship Managers in their continual work to increase the book of the business and exceed the clients expectations on a regular basis
- Assisting the Client Relationship Managers in the groundwork of client visits and fulfilling assigned tasks with maximum professionalism and in a timely manner, focusing on preparing sales presentations, venue reservations as well as travel and hotel bookings
- Managing and supervising calls, emails and meetings if necessary and when client relationship managers are out of office together with monitoring plus establishing suitable management reporting on client activities
- Implementing all relevant information into the CRM system plus coordinating and driving sales campaigns in addition to being responsible for the client due diligence process
- Directing and organising client events and newsflashes along with reviewing the entire global sale client landscape quarterly with client tiering and implementing appropriate
- Analysing and evaluating diverse pricing models to be applied into client offers as well as answering client requests plus necessary clarification with relevant counterparties
- Aiding the client relationship managers with RfPs and ensuring that client on-boarding is done under compliance standards processes
Duration: 7 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15430
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.