Business Analyst IAM
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst IAM vacancy a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of practical work experience as Business Analyst or Requirements Engineer
- Solid skills in gathering, managing and administrating
- Background in Requirements Engineering in huge and multifaceted project environments
- Strong knowledge in the Identity and Access Management area, experience with SailPoint IQ is advantageous
- University degree in a relevant profession
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken
- Cooperating with business and IT stakeholders, understanding IAM requirements for new solutions and identifying improvement opportunities
- Defining use cases and mapping to requirements
- Being responsible for project-wide requirement management and administration of the requirement catalogue in Confluence
- Describing and creating project-wide requirement management methods, governance and catalogue via Confluence
- Interacting and collaborating with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts plus further relevant stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.