IT Project/Program Leader (Dutch Speaker)
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Project/Program Leader (Dutch Speaker) - Brussels
We are looking for an experienced IT Project/Program Leader to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 12 months contract in Brussels.
In this position you will lead various complex and/or strategically important IT projects within the set scope, term and budget to improve the quality of IT services in the organization. These projects will be rolled out over a period of two years and have an impact on organizational critical processes.
You have the necessary expertise to harmonize the often conflicting interests of different stakeholders. You also have excellent people management skills to motivate, evaluate and inform your project team about current projects.
Your most important tasks are:
- In consultation with the organization, functional analysts and external parties, you detect customer needs in the field of IT, you examine the possibilities for a new information system and you analyze IT-related problems or needs in the context of a specific question and/or a concrete project.
- Based on the project analysis you are responsible for the definition and planning of the various projects. For this a project proposal must be made (description, approach, budget and planning), which is submitted to the management for approval. You also monitor the estimation of the number of man-days and the budgetary impact of the projects.
- You are responsible for following up and implementing the project, so that the project results are achieved. Sufficient attention must be paid to the scope, timing and budget, taking into account the various proposed interim milestones. It is your task to follow the priorities and adjust employees/external partners where necessary.
- You are responsible for informing, evaluating and motivating employees, both individually and in a team. You conduct follow-up interviews, detect training needs and organize meetings to optimize communication and collaboration with employees.
- You report to the responsible steering committee, so that the status and progress of the project are clear at all times and adjustments can be made where necessary. You always keep a watchful eye on the budgetary impact.
- You inform and raise awareness among all actors.
- You document the knowledge gained about the project. Hereby you ensure that a technical manual and the necessary guidelines are drawn up about the projects; In this way a successful transfer and implementation of the IT projects can be guaranteed
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience with project methodology: Agile (5.00 Minimum number of years & 8.00 Ideal number of years)
- Experience in a similar position: (5.00 Minimum number of years & 8.00 Ideal number of years)
- Functional knowledge Agile: (Medior 5.00 years min)
- Nice to have: Functional knowledge of French: speaking and writing
- MUST HAVE: Functional knowledge of Dutch: speaking and writing
- MUST HAVE: Functional knowledge: English
- Masters degree in ICT
- MUST HAVE Experience: Project Management: Senior - 8.00 years min experience
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!