Business Data Analyst (German Speaking)
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Leading Swiss Bank with some exciting growth plans. Located in Schwyz they are currently seeking a Business Data Analyst to help drive the business forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a Contact person and Consultant for all internal and external partners in the field of data management
- Appointment to internal and external DWH/BI steering committees
- Strategic further development of the DWH and analysis based on it with the help of external partners
- Implementation of reporting and evaluation requirements (partly in collaboration with their application developers)
- Planning & implementation of (sub) projects and measueres in the area of DWH/BI architecture/analytics
- Formulating business requirements and soecialist concepts as the basis for entering change requests
The successful incumbent will possess 2 - 3 years of experience in data analysis and complex queries of data from relational databases (SQL) as well as Microsoft PowerBI & Reporting Services. Knowledge in maintenance and further development of data warehouse and BI tools as well as initial experience with varoius analysis tools/languages such as R or Python would be advantageous. Knowledge of the core banking application 'Finnova' is very attractive.
Fluent German or Swiss German is essential.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.