Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Belgium?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
Next Link Solution is a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently working with the world's largest retail client who are looking for a Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect .
- Collecting, analysing and describing what the system has to do (functional system requirements) and defining the system scope for the project.
- As Solution Architect, take the lead in requirement analysis, solution design, solution mapping and configuration and providing the solution architecture
- Collecting, analysing and describing the qualities and restrictions of the system: the non-functional requirements.
- Responsible to acquire necessary knowledge and support project development and implementation from a functional perspective
- Support technical team in developing technical solution for the functional requirements and validate the technical solution.
- At least one full-cycle implementation of Oracle E-business WMS as Solution Architect
- Experience of minimum 10-12 years as Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect/Functional Consultant
- Area of expertise: Oracle E-business - Master configuration (Business Partners, Company, Inventory, WMS locations), Receiving, Put away, Cycle count, Picking, Shipping, Loading, VAS, knowledge of SQL, PLSQL etc.
- Must have a Solution expertise for implementing WMS for Food and Grocery Retailer.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders .(Customer, Customer Business users, external stakeholders)
- Experience of managing and working with people from different ethnicity and culture.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months possible extension
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Belgium
Remote: Not possible