Solution Architect (iOS and Android)
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Solution Architect Native (iOS and Android)
My client is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands, looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join their team on a long-term contract! As a solution Architect, you will be helping to build their hybrid native/web applications that make digital banking possible worldwide.
As a solution architect for the hybrid apps, you contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and are the driving force behind developments. In order to achieve this, we expect that you have at least four years' experience with customer-facing hybrid native/web applications in enterprise environments. And that your technology-stack includes both iOS and Android experience and Front End development.
You know how to build systems that are easy to operate and maintain, and that can last a long time while undergoing changes continuously. You are a communicative team player and have a drive to improve yourself and the people around you.
As a solution architect you will be working closely with international DevOps teams. You are empowered to steer the teams towards the best results in a future-proof architecture. You will work to enable dozens of DevOps team to develop their web features on top of the native layer you designed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At minimum a completed (technical) Bachelor's degree
- At least four years' experience with customer-facing hybrid native/web applications in enterprise environments.
- Your technology-stack includes both iOS and Android experience and Front End development.
- You have a broad experience with working in large organizations on complex technological landscapes
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, being able to address user issues and possible business impact
- You worked together with UX teams before
- You are familiar with the rituals of Agile/Scrum
- Above all you do have an opinion and an open view on the future
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.