2nd Level/Front Office Support (Windows, SQL, DevOps, C#)
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
2nd Level/Front Office Support (Windows, SQL, DevOps, C#) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Solid supporting abilities to pick up and assist new applications and processes coupled with development and coding skills
- Familiarity with Windows Administration and Troubleshooting along with experience with relational databases such as SQL Server is a must
- Good DevOps understanding
- Ability to read and understand the code in C# and SQL Server
- Work experience with Scripting such as PowerShell, Batch or similar as well as some Infrastructure Cloud and Virtualization knowledge
- Ability to understand and navigate .NET and C# code and expertise with reinsurance tools and technologies like CAT Trader and Touchstone Re
- Excellent MS Office and Excel skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting the Risk Team with applications, industry tools and proprietary systems
- Supporting with infrastructure and service build-outs as well as working with the external hosting platform partners in order to ensure a stable, performant operating environment
- Collaborating with the development team with their DevOps platform along with ensuring internal and company-wide standards
- Acting as the contact person for various IT business units and the resolution or escalation of any issues
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15225
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.