Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a Data Engineer experienced in working in any public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP and more)? Do you thrive in a flexible, self-managed environment that gives you both freedom and responsibility to take ownership of your tasks? Are you a confident communicator that can represent ideas directly to clients?
I am working with a tech-driven consultancy that works in self-managed multi-disciplinary teams to craft solutions for exploring, designing, building and running data lakes on different public cloud platforms. They are hiring for a Medior/Senior Data Engineer(s) to join their customer-facing and internal operations teams to take over various cases around the data of their clients.
I'm looking for a:
- Data Engineer with 2+ years of experience working in any public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP or other)
- Knowledge working with different configuring and managing tools like Kafka, Spark, Glue, Kinesis, S3, Redshift, EventHub, Athena, Lambada, etc., as well as some experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with a programming language, preferably Python
- Confident communicator that feels comfortable working without any management, so you will be in charge of creating your approach and tasks
Who is interested in:
- Exploring, designing, building and running data lakes in public cloud.
- Directly interact with different costumers to design and deliver the most efficient solution for their data storage
- Taking ownership over managing your client-relationships
For a company which offers:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 15% yearly bonus
- Flexible working hours, with an opportunity to work remotely.
- Lease car or a 1st class public transport card or mileage allowance as a part of your transportation budget
- A warm lunch prepared daily by an A-class chef
If you are a Data Engineer interested in such position or you know a Data Engineer who is, please feel free to apply to this ad or contact me directly.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.