Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
This is a 9-month+ contract.
Our client is looking for a SalesForce Administrator who has some SalesForce Development experience as well.
- Develop business solutions using basic capabilities of the SalesForce platform (Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Activities, etc.)
- Translate business requirements into solutions using basic functionality of the SalesForce platform
- Implement custom workflows and automate business processes
- Integrate data and process between SalesForce and other business systems using established patterns
- Collaborate with software developers in creating custom functionality on the SalesForce platform
- Develop and deploy solutions adhering to the System Development Life Cycle processes
- Assist business users with creation of reports
- Assist business users with effective management of business data
- Provide Tier 2 support for SalesForce platform issues
- Manage user accounts, roles, profiles, and associated security
- Monitor platform health and usage patterns against defined service levels and escalate anomalies
- Create and maintain documentation on Dealer Tire's implementation & customizations of SalesForce
- Participate in local user groups and other industry events to stay abreast of best practices and changes in the industry
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.