Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Pavegen Systems Ltd
Who we are
Pavegen is the global leader in harvesting energy and data from the footsteps of people. Pavegen is a rapidly growing company that has collaborated with exciting clients such as Google, American Express, Nike, Adidas, Siemens and TfL. Our mission is to make our technology available to all communities, empowering people for a better world. Our patented technology connects people to sustainability and smart cities, creating powerful experiences, which convert footsteps into off-grid energy, rich data and rewards. We call this the internet of beings, making cities smarter with every step.
What we're looking for
We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, friendly, physically fit and happy to travel the world to install Pavegen.
Must have basic electrical skills, e.g wiring, troubleshooting, use of power tools. Previous experience in event installation, flooring fitting, shop fitting, carpentry, or servicing would be beneficial for this role.
Pavegen installs its tiles across the world and has upcoming projects in America, Asia and across Europe, therefore you will be travelling for work and installing our product globally. You will be packaging, shipping and installing our product on the client's site, all to a high quality standard, under the supervision of the project manager and design engineer. These sites could be construction sites, new builds; our tiles may be retrofitted into office spaces and buildings or could be temporary event installations in public spaces for music festivals, shopping malls or outdoor parks.
Installation Technician responsibilities listed below:
- Laying Pavegen Tiles
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines and following scope of works
- Building the design
- Global travel to ensure technology is installed correctly.
- Explaining Pavegen's technology to clients, users and colleagues.
- Packaging and Shipping Pavegen Tiles
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing manufacturers and suppliers.
- Sourcing new manufacturers and suppliers
- Communicating with clients and colleagues - both via email and verbal to report on project progress.
Must have basic electric skills eg wiring, troubleshooting, use of tools
- Full, clean UK Driving license
- At least 2 years experience in DIY style or trade work
- Ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrable aptitude with design and build technology
- Organised and flexible working attitude
- Confident at approaching different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Technically minded
- Knowledge of build and site management
- A demonstrable aptitude with design/build/technology
- Hands on experience of construction or another form technical work.
- Being able to problem solve to the highest level
- Event installation experience
- Hands on experience of construction or another form of building