Financial Accountant Junior (German)
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Financial Accountant Junior (German) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Higher Degree in Finance or Accounting, Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Min. 2-3 years of work experience as Financial Accountant or Auditor, ideally, within Asset Management and/or financial/banking sector
- Excellent working knowledge within Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint paired with solid understanding of MS Access and SQL
- Being client focused and having the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong good problem solving and analytical skills combined with an eye for details
- Ability to work well and efficiently under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken, French or Italian are advantageous
- Managing the global remuneration processing, controlling as well as documentation
- Taking responsibility of all processes and operational services for the institutional clients including all day-to-day Account Management and relationship support aspects
- Investigating and fixing problems in relation to third party funds in collaboration with internal firm departments and external fund provider or distribution partners
- Processing, documenting and preserving the contact to the peers in financial accounting
Duration: 7 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15438
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.