SAP CO Consultant
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client based in Basel who are embarking on an SAP S/4HANA Transformation Project and require and experience SAP CO Consultant to join the project on an initial 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have 10+yrs experience with SAP CO and have recent experience of working in an S/4HANA environment.
- Run S/4 Design Workshops
- Gather local requirements
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Educate the client on the process improvements in SAP CO available in S/4
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops
Required Skills Set:
- Core Controlling (Cost Center, Profit Center, Projects, WBS, Profitability Analysis)
- Manufacturing Accounting (Product Costing- process and discrete, activity and cost allocations)
- Project Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Start data is ASAP
- Language Skills: English
- Start/Duration: ASAP for 12 months
- Full time or part time Engagement: Full time
The client will require you to be on site at least 4 days per week for the initial 2 months of the project. More remote working possibility can be discussed after this period.
If interested and available to join in the next 2 weeks, then please share your CV immediately for consideration.