Senior React Developer
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Cloudstream
I am exclusively partnered with one of the largest Capital Markets organisations in the world who are continuing the build out of their next generation technology innovation lab. They are recruiting for an experienced React Developer to join their Tech Innovation Lab in London.
Already being known as a market leader within the Banking industry, my client wanted to revolutionise how they used technology within their business; which is why they built their Technology Innovation Lab nearly two years ago. It's sole focus is to use the hottest technologies on the market to create new services to trade in financial markets and ensure that they keep their standing in the market.
You will be immersed in a greenfield project that the team are currently working on which is the development of a cutting edge next generation risk and analytics platform that will sit across all asset classes to enhance trading. This project has been underway for 18 months and they have finally crossed the multi asset phase of the project, but they still have another 5 years to go. The platform is hosted across a multi-cloud (AWS + GCP) environment. My client is more than happy to train you on the public cloud technologies, as long as you demonstrate the right technical Front End skill set.
- Participation in a fast-paced Agile development process.
- Development of UI's for traders, quants and department heads
- Development of high-quality software, emphasizing simplicity, maintainability and reuse.
- Participation in code and design reviews
- Working proactively on diverse and innovative solutions
- Requirements analysis and capture, working closely with the business and business aligned teams to define solutions
- Good communication with support, other development teams and infrastructure teams
- Thorough testing including test automation and performance/load testing
- Contributing to architectural standards, development best practices and promoting adherence to these standards
- Contributing to architectural and technical evolution of frameworks and API's
- Strong programming and UI development skills
- Expert level knowledge of:
- HTML 5
- Commercial experience of TypeScript and NodeJS Scripting
- Website UX design
- Investment Banking Experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of HTTP, RESTful webservices and API design
- Experience with messaging technologies
- Experience with GraphQL
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £85k Annual
£65k - £95k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£65k - £85k Annual
£65k - £85k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£35k - £47k Annual