Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Skillsearch Limited
Are you a ServiceNow Developer, looking for a new opportunity at a reputable and successful firm?
This could be the role for you!
We have an opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to join my client's talented Professional Services team. The successful candidate will have fluency in ServiceNow development principles that enables them to work with customers to develop enterprise business solutions.
Ideal candidates must understand the core ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM processes, should have been involved in at least one major upgrade of ServiceNow, and be familiar with the foundations of ITIL. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the enhancement of the ServiceNow platform and must be able to act with a sense of urgency and adapt to changing priorities.
- Collaborating with the Solutions Architect to support ServiceNow out of box and customized
- Configure and customize ServiceNow modules by creating and updating forms, scripts, reports, dashboards, catalog items, data imports, UI Actions, ACL's, etc.
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously and completing project activities in a way that minimizes project risks and issues in a client services organization
- Develop technical documentation including user stories, design documents, and test cases.
- Supporting and delivering training initiatives for end-users
- Building custom automation workflows and development of customized modules
- Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents; architecture diagrams and system documentation
- Troubleshoot production and test issues, recommend corrective action and perform resolution efforts
- Creating/modifying Automation behind Application, Forms, and Processes
- Been involved in at least one major upgrade of ServiceNow
- Experience with developing on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and/or customization of core applications: Incident, Change, Service Request, Service catalog, Asset, Configuration, Discovery, and Service-Mapping
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Experience as a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, Implementation Specialist Certification or Certified Application Developer
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts with experience operating in Scrum teams
- ITIL Foundation certification is highly desired
- Valid drivers license required, limited travel
For more information click apply now!
In accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, this position is advertised based upon Skillsearch Limited having first sought approval of its client to find candidates for this position. Skillsearch Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.