Project Process Engineer
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My client are an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
This company offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, Continence Care and Critical Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
My client have been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years - making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
As a Project Process Engineer, You are a Technical team member on New Product and Process Development providing process development expertise for manufacturing from process and product design stage right through to commercialisation phase
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will participate or liaise with the core team in evaluation of product concepts to determine potential manufacturing processes
- You will review proposed product designs for manufacturability
- You will work with equipment vendors to develop PoP equipment and process solutions
- You will lead manufacturing process evaluation and selection with reference to current manufacturing strategy and processes
- You will perform analysis of manufacturing cost and development of plan to achieve targeted gross margin
- Development of User Requirements Specification to validation of processes for all required manufacturing equipment
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing commercialization of selected product concept
- Engagement of other Operations functions in critical decisions and developments
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales