Senior ServiceNow ITOM Solutions Architect
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Skillsearch Limited
Are you a ServiceNow expert specializing in ITOM? Looking for a new opportunity at a reputable and successful firm? This could be the role for you!
As a Senior ServiceNow ITOM Solutions Architect, you will take on responsibility for determining the business requirements of clients to be delivered via ServiceNow. It is essential that you have previous experience of successfully implementing similar ServiceNow projects in the ITOM suite.
This organization is a leading provider of technology solutions, you will be joining a friendly and welcoming environment where your needs and goals will be encouraged and supported. As a part of the team here, you will benefit from fully paid health insurance, cell phone coverage and dental and vision support.
Senior ServiceNow ITOM Solutions Architect responsibilities:
- Identify and understand client processes, strategies and drivers across their business
- Communicate the requirements for business services through ServiceNow
- Take on responsibility for technical development and delivery of solutions
- Create and deliver training materials for how devices will be used in CMDB or by ITOM
Essential requirements for this role in Massachusetts:
- Significant prior experience in architecture, configuration, design work and deployment of ITOM suite
- Previous work will have focused on implementing ServiceNow Discovery Patterns, Sensors and Probes
- Previous successful oversight of multiple ServiceNow ITOM implementations
Keen to find out more? Apply now to discuss!
In accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, this position is advertised based upon Skillsearch Limited having first sought approval of its client to find candidates for this position. Skillsearch Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.