Lead Business System Analyst
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Writing story cards, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborating to gain buy in/agreement across multiple stakeholders: Business, SME, Data Architect, Developers, Project Manager and Testers for requirements.
- Identifying lower level business requirements and documenting as ETL transformations
- Leads requirement review sessions to ensure standards adherence.
- Ability to understand and document data warehousing requirements
- Experience working on iterative development team (SCRUM)
- Strong Collaboration/Communication skills
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience using TFS (Team Foundation Server) - or ability to learn quickly
- This is a lead-level position. Expectations are that the candidate will have additional skills beyond what is listed and the ability to quickly learn new skills and standards.
- Recent experience with Data projects/Data Warehouse developers
Understanding of Star Schema warehouse or ability to pick this up quickly
- Recent experience writing story cards for larger teams
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.