Data Scientist - up to €650 a/d - Oil & Gas - 6-8 months
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Business Analyst/Data Scientist - FREELANCE - up to €650 a/day - 6-8 months - Oil & Gas Supermajor - Den Haag
This impressive Oil & Gas supermajor is looking for a Business Analyst/Data Scientist to join their Data Science team, within their Internal Audit team.
- Freelance job: salary up to €650 a day
- Period: 6-8 months, extension expected
- Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Take pride to work for
* One of the strongest and longstanding leading company in the world
* A company that provides energy to people all over the world for over 110 years, operates in more than 80 countries and that has more than 80.000 employees across a wide range of businesses
* Has built on the foundation of innovation, technology and highly skilled employees
You'll be driving the success
* By supporting up to 100 audits and investigations on a yearly basis, using your Data Analytical skills
* You'll get unrestricted access to all data and IT systems across the company - putting you and your colleagues in a unique position to run data analysis and extracts insights from a large variety of datasets
* This team is benchmarked by Garner and Deloitte as top quartile and as far ahead of many other similar Internal Audit Functions!
You're role in the team
* Run effective data analysis by using different Data Analytical tools and techniques
* Extract insights from large amounts of data and datasets
* And visualize these insights with the use of visualisation tools (Power BI and SQL reporting)
The below description suits you
* You are a star in SQL programming; you can code, modify code and build SQL code from scratch. Also, you know how to create reports with SQL
* You know how to build SAP Tables and you have experience with at least one of the following SAP modules: Finance, Procurement (P2P) or Sales.
* You have experience with Power BI (or similar) to present reports
* An understanding of R or Python is a plus, not essential
* As you'll be supporting auditors, audit experience and the ability to understand controls would also be beneficial, but is not essential
Are you starting to get energized? Dont hesitate and apply for this role now!