Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our customer develops software solutions and applications for digital engine products.
To grow the team due to higher business demand they are looking for a new member with the following knowledge and skills:
- Analysis of existing products
- Development of new features in C++, Matlab and Simulink
- Close collaboration with other stakeholders to verify and validate the new product
- Help to run the testing and bring in new ideas to make sure the validation of every unit is garanteed
- Specify the system architecture and interfaces between hardware and software
- Extending the automated test infrastructure
- Engineer specializing in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or Embedded systems with focus on Embedded software development
- Experience in the development of hardware-related software and applications in C++
- Profound knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
- Knowledge in Hardware in the loop and model in the loop testing
- Strong knowledge in model based Software Development for Applications
- Preferably coming from and industry background
- Experience in Control technology & devices
- Fluency in English
Please note that we DO accept applications from graduates.
If you have further questions about the company, please contact Linda or send an email to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.