C# .NET Developer - WPF/MVVM/WCF
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# .NET Developer - WPF/MVVM/WCF - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Developer to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive C# development skills with exposure to design and development of distributed architecture solutions
- Experience in TFS, WCF and WPF especially using the MVVM pattern
- Working experience for a financial organisation, preferably for a pricing application
- Very strong .NET skills and ability to interact with the product owner, team lead and business community to gather and understand requirements
- Familiar with MS SQL Server and working in an Agile team
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, developing and testing required functionality according to PO specifications and priorities in an agile Scrum Team
- Reviewing user needs and software requirements and defining feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Promoting a solid architecture and good coding practices for the application
- Delivering estimates, prototypes and proof-of-concepts as part of the analysis process
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.