Project Development Manager (x2) – Reading or London UK
Posted on Mar 1, 2020 by Igloo3
An exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
You'll help corporate customers benefit from energy solutions that can reduce cost, increase network resilience, achieve environmental targets and reduce risk, all tailored to their individual business' energy needs.
You'll lead projects from concept to execution, working closely with project stakeholders colleagues and third party suppliers
You're a consummate energy sector professional with a track record of managing the development of multiple complex projects with demanding stakeholders.
You have a broad understanding of solutions and engineering systems, with deep skills in project management, local planning and permitting.
You will have good knowledge of the energy and power markets, covering both distribution networks and power generation/storage solutions.
You're entrepreneurial, commercial and flexible with excellent relationship management skills.
* Intelligent with strong educational background
* Proven experience working in a development role in the energy sector is vital
* Extensive knowledge of the energy generation sector and project development cycle
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* High level of motivation and ability to work effectively in a team.
* Fluent English.
* Right to work in the UK without sponsorship
* Work in London or Reading office with travel as required
* Valid driving licence
Competitive base salary to 65,000, car / allowance, bonus, plus additional attractive benefits.