Senior Project Manager/SAP GRC
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*No 3rd party Consultants will be considered for this straight 9-12 month contract role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company ic currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager with SAP and GRC experience. Candidate will lead highly complex projects delivering to the expected cost, schedule, quality, and value drivers.
- Assist in the preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, financial plans, and conditions of contracts working with groups such as compliance, security and legal.
- Responsible for completing assigned project documentation and artifacts as described in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Identify and document program and project constraints, assumptions, risks, and resource needs. Ensures these documents remain accurate and up to date.
- Manage open issues, resolve problems, identify gaps/trends, and implement change through proper controls and processes. Manages the program from start to finish maintaining the ability to articulate status, risks, and issues.
- Manage project communications both during and between working sessions, report status updates and key decisions via regular status reports and ensure visibility to core team and all level of leadership; align with other communication owners to ensure consistency.
- Helps drive and implement organizational project policies and procedures. Provides training and mentoring where needed and gives assistance on programs and projects. Coaches individuals who are less experienced and provides direction with timely feedback.
- Well versed in both written and oral communication skills of a technical, strategic, business and leadership nature.
- Track and control all project costs, ensuring that all costs are captured and appropriately communicated to the stakeholders.
- Experience managing SAP and GRC projects
- Bachelors degree or 10+ years of experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10+ years project management experience
- 3 years managing projects in SAP
- Knowledge of SAP platforms ECC, BW, CRM, RPM, SRM
- Experience managing global resources.
- Knowledge of PMBOK concepts, development of project charter, scope statements, project plans, etc. (PMBOK Project Management Body of Knowledge PMI global standard)
- Ability to initiate and manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects and programs.
- Ability to resolve conflict with little to no escalation or intervention.
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective and concise communication. Including ability to listen to others for meaning and intent.
- Fosters communication with others and adapts communication style to account for cultural differences in audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively lead, motivate, develop, influence and work with other individuals and teams in a positive manner including an understanding of cultural differences.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to monitor and balance multiple priorities. Ability to work with diverse and complex business functions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish goals, project timelines and plans, prioritize and monitor workload of self and others to meet objectives and deliverables.
- Ability to remain flexible and maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Manages projects in a cost conscious and efficient manner.