Call Centre Admin
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Pontoon
Reporting to a Team Leader, as a senior analyst, along with BAU duties, you will be responsible for working with the team leader and the quality function to supporting the team on a daily basis and also to work on developing the on the job skills of the team to enhance the overall performance of the department.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email
- Support the TL on telephone call levels to ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met.
- Support the TL in monitoring client specific mailboxes & eGain to ensure all queries are completed within the agreed service level.
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members. Provide assistance and coaching to new members of the team. Act as a point of reference for their queries.
- Support the improvement of quality through procedural reviews and enhancements
- Ensure that the daily telephone dealing is completed and all relevant supporting documentation is scanned to the system.
- Provide sign off on phone deals to ensure that all trade data is correct, all necessary fields are completed and tick list has been completed appropriately.
- Monitors and reports on various client queries. Makes recommendations to team leader on procedure changes.
- Complete and send out the teams statistics or reports as requested.
- Act as a mentor to all members of the team, providing support and assistance where necessary.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Ireland Transfer Agency processes within an Investor Services centre environment
- Demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of Telephone Dealing and Client & Investor Services
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Extensive knowledge of Organisation, Fund administration and the regulatory environment
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Ability to use Excel and Word competently
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal (relationship building, respectful, problem solving and understanding)
- Communication (listening skills, oral communication skills, information sharing and written communication skills)
- Motivation (closure and result seeking)
- Thinking (decision making, idea generation, inclusion and problem solving)
- Leadership (direction, idea generation, knowledge sharing and team recognition)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.