MI Analyst - Swansea
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Easton Haines Consultancy
MI Analyst - Swansea
The MI Analyst will support the business in the creation and production of performance and planning activities by way of structured resource modelling and change analysis. The MI Analyst will supply the business with consistent and meaningful insight into Management Information (MI) whilst remaining flexible and adaptive to changes in the environment.
- Supplying the business with consistent and meaningful insight whilst remaining flexible and adaptive to changes in the environment
- Working closely with internal customers at all levels to understand and specify MI requirements.
- Developing, testing, producing, maintaining and analysing multiple data streams
- Proactively providing recommendations from existing MI and identifying opportunities to innovate
- Ensure outputs are accurate at all times and that production flow is efficient
- Ensure requests are managed, documented & prioritised appropriately
- Maintaining data governance obligations
A good mix of the following experience is required:
- Experience of working within a large volume operational environment.
- Experience of working with workforce management technology.
- Previous experience of insurance/motor insurance environments.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and/or VBA
- Knowledge of SSRS & Power BI.
- Experience in working with AVAYA ACD.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CV's match the job requirements.