SIEBEL ARCHITECT BRUSSELS URGENT FRENCH OR DUTCH
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Senovo IT
Senovo IT is urgently looking for a Senior Siebel Consultant for a 6 months minimum project in Brussels.
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills. Please have a look and if you think you are a good fit apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Ideally we are looking for either a French or Dutch speaker.
- Candidate with Fluent (written & verbal) in English, Dutch and or French candidate with a master's degree or at least 5 years working experience.
- Good technical knowledge on Siebel for development, configuration and integration
- Strong experience with review of functional and technical analysis documents
- Working knowledge in web-services testing, SOA testing, SOAP UI tool
- Fluent usage of JIRA for planning and defect management
- Understanding of end-to-end testing approaches for end-to-end flows covering web, tablet in combination with Siebel
- Expertise in providing development and test estimations
- Coaching skills for Siebel developers
- Knowledge about XML, SQL queries & Database verification and validations
- Responsible for defect analysis in a complex Siebel application
- Planning of CRM/Siebel scope in Product Increment and Sprint meetings
- Defect creation and follow-up
- Responsible for updating the development status to the Product Owner and Scrum Manager
- Experience with release management for Siebel developments
- Test Automation in a Siebel environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge on industry specific areas such as MIG6 would be an advantage
- The candidate needs to have working knowledge of SSIS Packages and Android Development
- Actively participate and contribute in team discussions on project specific areas.
- Should be able to present analysis and findings in a professional manner through MS Office tools.
- Should be able to handle projects independently and with the team.
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology of delivery of projects
- Experience of the Energy sector and MIG6 market principles is an advantage.
- His or her main responsibility will be to work with a Development team to perform design and solution, solution optioning, write Functional Design and test the working solution.
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to follow through on tasks/responsibilities with a relatively low degree of supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to remain focus whilst working under pressure.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WORKING IN BELGIUM REQUIRES LOCAL PAYROLL REGISTRATION. All details will be provided on the initial call.