Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our Client from the banking sector, we are looking for a PMO:
Duration: until the end of September
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We are looking for someone who can:
- assist the Client Relationship Managers in their constant efforts to expand our book of business and exceed our client's expectations on a daily basis.
- support the Client Relationship Managers in the preparation of client visits and fulfil assigned tasks with highest professionalism, in a timely manner and self-reliant (prepare sales presentations, venue reservation, travel and hotel booking).
- proactive deputizing Client Relationship Managers and Supervision of calls, emails and meeting when Client Relationship Managers are out of office.
- calculate different pricing models to be implemented into client offers.
- answer client requests incl. necessary clarification with relevant counterparties.
- correctly feed all relevant information into Client Point (CRM System).
- coordinate and drive sales campaigns.
- coordinate client events and newsflashes
- review global whole sale client landscape quarterly including client tiering and implement appropriate actions per tier in collaboration with Client Relationship Managers .
- monitor client activities and establish appropriate management reporting on client activities (monthly to Head Fondcenter AG).
- support the Client Relationship Managers working on RfP's.
- Ensure that client onboarding adhere to compliance standards process.
- be responsible for the client Due Diligence process.
Your experience and skills
- a strong track record and solid sales management experience with institutional clients preferably in the asset management industry
- several years work experience in a similar role
- a university degree or equivalent education/kaufm. Lehr und Weiterbildung
- a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office-Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as basic understanding of MS Access and SQL
- client focused and have the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
- an excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
- a team player but able to work autonomously
- able to work under pressure and you can handle complex situations as well as deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- fluent in German and English, French and/or Italian would be an asset
For further information please contact: