Client Services/Customer Success Lead
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking a client services/customer success leader for a 6 month Contract-For-Hire. Individual should have at least 5 7 years of CS management experience and part of that time in a startup effort. You should love to get your hands dirty with the details of launching multiple SaaS product support teams simultaneously in an uncertain environment. Due to the uncertainty, you should also be comfortable pivoting quickly when you get unexpected results from your first efforts. Experience building software support/success teams from the ground up and the knowledge of common pitfalls in these types of efforts will be necessary. We are a growing, dynamic Digital Services team Embedded in a well-established, world leader in aviation and aerospace maintenance.
- Customer services/success strategy including Customer Success Planning, Customer Journey, customer communication quality/control.
- Customer support tool selection, maintenance, and scaling (Freshworks Suite experience preferred).
- Bug tracking, feature request, and responsibility for frontline/escalated customer issue resolution within prescribed SLA limits (Azure DevOps, JIRA, Trello).
- Active understanding and engagement in the Agile development process. Regular contributor of VOC input during Agile rituals.
- Create and track KPIs including NPS.
- Write and manage CSAT surveys (SurveyMonkey).
- Regular customer-driven knowledge base contributions including written articles and instructional videos.
- Webinar planning, managing, and hosting.
- Many other responsibilities that will arise as the products evolve.
- Bachelors degree in related field required.
- A passion for customer success and making every single customer contact a positive one.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Relationship building.
- Team building from the ground up.
- Highest level B2B customer interaction and communication skills including C-suite contacts.
- Professional B2B group presentation skills.
- High pressure support team management and interpersonal conflict management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand new software tools and write instructional knowledgebase content accordingly.
- Idea generation for continuous improvement of the customer experience from the big picture down to the smallest detail.
- High comfort level with PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office tools.
Not required but nice to have:
- Functional Adobe Suite skills: Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Certified ScrumMaster (or Agile experience).