Senior Technology Trainer
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by ITech Consult
Senior Technology Trainer
Our client is Ireland's national sight loss agency. They are a non-profit charity, which offers support and services to people of all ages who are experiencing difficulties with their eyesight.
The Senior Technology Trainer role will offer a mix of front-line training delivery to their services users and line management responsibilities for a team of technology trainers.
This role will primarily be based at the Tallaght Service Centre with some time at the Head Office in Drumcondra.
This role report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
* Create training programmes and initiatives
* Conduct training classes
* Maintain deep technical knowledge of training tools and training methodologies & concepts
* Provide feedback to service users on progress and assessment results
* Build and take responsibility for our client's training catalogue
* Have line/people management responsibilities for technology trainers
* Motivate, support and encourage the technology training team
* Analyse training metrics to identify training needs/improvement areas
* Work with technology training team to create and execute a targeted training plan for service users
* Implement Train the Trainer sessions for the technology training team
* Evaluate training by measuring the effectiveness of the training
* Work with multiple stakeholders to drive innovation, continuous improvements and initiatives to benefit our client
* Support the Chief Technology Officer in the execution of all initiatives and projects as needed
* College graduate with minimum 5 years training experience
* Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
* Deep knowledge and experience of training methods, instructional design tools and techniques
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to simplify complex information
* Ability to present to a variety of audiences
* Proven ability to master a full training cycle
* Ability to self-reflect and strive for improvements
* Ability to demonstrate empathy
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to ramp up quickly
* Strong project management skills
Nice to Have(s):
* Knowledge of assistive technologies a plus
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919011FK
Role: Senior Technology Trainer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.