Senior .NET UI Developer - Angular
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by IT Search & Selection
Location: Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2, Day rate contract.
Our client is building out the next generation solution to drive the business forward. The new application set is being developed using MS-stack (ASP.NET MVC/.net/SQL server) and will be rolled out to our 1400 users worldwide. The application uses the latest search and semantic technologies to support a global search process and leverages native and Internet- based information sources. It supports our office network, and our expanding mobile user base.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our expanding Dublin based team. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience of designing and implementing in .net/ASP.NET MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development. They will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules. They will be comfortable of working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions
- Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
o NET 4.5 or higher
o MVVM, Angular.
o Unit test (qunit, Jasmine, etc.)
o Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS
o ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc.
o Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.)
o Agile, Test Driven development practice, unit-tests frameworks (nunit, RhinoMocks, etc.)
o Team player
o Experience with Angular 2
o Bootstrap and Frontify
o WCF/Soap/Rest/Web API
o .NET Core/.NET Standard
o Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
- Drive/Motivation to deliver on commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of how to write Clean Code