Node.JS Developer - Chicago Loop
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Responsive Search, Inc.
The ideal candidate for this position has 2+ years of experience with Node.js. (and frameworks), knowledge of version control, and the ability write your own SQL queries. We are one of the Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago. This is a great opportunity to make a splash within a small organization and carve out a bright future!
- Integration of user-facing elements developed with Server Side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Help convert some of our Legacy code over to Node.JS and Vue.js
- Flexible work schedule, combination of office work and remote
- Competitive pay; Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Benefits (of course)
- Combination of 30+ paid days off
- Complimentary, lunch, snacks and drinks
- Comfortable and creative work environment in downtown Chicago, close to many restaurants and L train stops
- Fun Room with a ping-pong table and other games to de-stress and relax during the day