Senior Software Engineer - Mobile
Posted on Feb 29, 2020 by Cloudstream
My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas companies in the world are currently recruiting for experienced Mobile Developers to join their team and act as a Lead in a number of areas on their Digital Transformation. Due to the size of my client they are willing to allow you to work in any of their three locations that is easiest for you to commute to: Canary Wharf, Waterloo or Sunbury.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Mobile Developer with a wealth of experience using React Native to develop Front End applications. You will also ideally have either led projects or led a team.
From the offset, you will be creating innovative mobile applications for my client across a number of business units. Therefore, you will required previous knowledge/experience in mobile development stacks (React Native) and ideally you will have worked on native iOS and/or Android applications.
- Have a hands on involvement in the Digital Transformation journey that they are about to embark.
- Responsible for development tasks, including design, build and testing to contribute to the delivery of working software.
- Develop mobile applications using React Native
- Work with various business groups in a collaborative environment to gather business requirements and turn them into functional solutions.
- Strong experience with React Native
- Ideally you will have worked on native iOS and/or Android applications before.
- Knowledge of web communication standards (eg HTTP, REST, JSON etc.)
- Experience with Swift or Java
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Experience of writing unit tests and UI tests
- Knowledge of Git
- Ideally have some knowledge of modern technologies like Cloud Native, containers and serverless etc.