Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Source Technology
Kubernetes Engineer is sought by an innovative organisation, within their highly talented Engineering Team to work and impact the innovation of their coiner platforms across AWS. My client is passionate to seek Kubernetes Engineers who are well practised in developing CI/CD pipelines as well as deliver best practise in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
As Kubernetes Engineer, you will take ownership across implementing an automated delivery framework as well as owning the automation of several processes and systems; managing the release utilising several deployment tools and technologies, including: Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana and Terraform across Linux platforms.
A Kubernetes Engineer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment.
*Must have excellent German and English language skills both spoken and written*
Kubernetes Engineer permanent profile required:
- Solid grounding in Kubernetes and Docker and ideally AWS EKS,
- Well practised in engineering CI/CD pipelines and developing IaaS,
- Accomplished background and experiences in Linux platforms,
- Abilities in Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus and Grafana is useful,
- Good academic background in either Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics or a similar qualification,
- Must be comfortable in German and English speaking/writing to B2 level.
Kubernetes Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 130,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.