Global Inventory Analyst
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Zurich we are looking for Global Inventory Analyst for 22-month contract.
Job title: Global Inventory Analyst
Duration: ASAP to 31/12/2021
Work location: Zurich
* The Global Inventory Analyst has the critical role in Supply Chain Planning team to reconcile inventory between the Company and 3rd party CMO's in-line with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
* These responsibilities include the establishment, streamline and execution of processes that support best practices around global inventory management, reconciliation to 3rd party systems, identification of potential inventory issues and scrap and disposal process compliance.
* Additional objective is to facilitate the monthly inventory provisions process liaising with Finance and SC Planning
50% Inventory Reconciliations: Run Company Contract manufacturing monthly/quarterly inventory reconciliation process for International & US CMO's. Identify, escalate, and facilitate resolution of issues that may adversely affect SOX compliance or Company owned values. Ensure compliance with all Finance/Audit/SoX controls. Work with SC Planning and cross-functional partners to identify, understand, document and take actions to resolve non-reconciling items. Participate in audit walk-throughs with internal and external audit teams. Partner with Finance to resolve inventory/audit queries
* 25% Reconciliation process ownership: Development, maintenance and support of consistent, standardized inventory processes for the Company. Document process by CMO - Physical and financial flows. Implement new processes for acquired entities while coordinating and continually improving the overall processes for inventory reporting, reconciliation, provisioning and destruction. Train Supply Planning team in reconciliation process
* 15% Continuous improvement: Establish and maintain metrics around the processes to identify opportunities for improvements, illustrate trends & track improvements operate as intended. Provide transactional and Continual Improvement support for SAP and External Interfaces related to inventory movements. Partner with IT and external and internal partners to remediate disconnects to eliminate potential for reoccurrence.
* 10% Provisions process: Facilitate monthly process and centrally own the repository database used by Finance and SC Planning to update the batches at risk information.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise:
* Advanced SAP user
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
*Very strong transformational capabilities to drive & manage supply chain strategy alignment across the organization
Decision-making and Autonomy:
* Autonomy and rigor, strong organizational
* High analytical and presentation skills
* Interpersonal skills required to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional, cross-cultural teams
* Supply Chain Planning experience.
* Pharmaceutical industry experience
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
* Supply chain, business administration or other relevant education
* More than 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (Add any information legally required for your country here)
* Fluent in English
For further details please contact: Anna Siemienkiewicz (see below)