Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€360 per day plus some remote work
12-month ongoing contract
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking SharePoint Developer to join their ongoing project In Stockholm, Sweden. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Implement and maintain existing systems such as Document Management System developed by the section
- Development and/or refactoring of existing systems and applications using SharePoint and .NET technologies
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as requested
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section
- Contribute to the planning and execution of test activities to ensure an acceptable quality.
- University degree in computer science with minimum 3 years of experience in IT or non-university degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years of experience of system maintenance and/or further development and/or refactoring of existing systems using SharePoint and .NET technologies
- Experience in planning and technical design of SharePoint structures such as sites, libraries and lists as well as maintenance and resolution of issues
- Experience in technical implementation, testing and packaging solutions and providing support for programmable components
- Experience in managing technical dependencies towards interfacing with other systems such as Office integration, browser compatibility and integration of webservices
- Experience in programming and mark-up languages C#, Angular JS, SQL, HTML, XML, Visual Studio and TFS
- Experience in SharePoint development 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online/Office 365, C#, ASP.NET, TSQL, jQuery and Bootstrap, PowerShell and Desired State Configuration (DSC), SOAP and REST
- Relevant platform development in Web applications
- Experience in SharePoint unit testing and with scripted deployments in SharePoint is an asset
- Excellent oral and written English skills are required.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV to (see below) or call (see below).