Messaging Engineer/3 month contract
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This is a 3 month onsite contract, no 3rd party C2C candidates will be considered*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking a Messaging/End-user Security Engineer for a 3 month contract role. Candidate will provide the Messaging Operations team direct support for the implementation of a new Email Security project that will be rolled out.
- Monitor user support requests escalations to the team by email, phone or our IT Service Management system.
- Triage, investigate and address issues identified as the new technology is rolled out to our users.
- Work with Company staff to escalate and resolve issues, which may include direct interaction with outside vendor.
- Provide timely feedback to the end user on the status of their issue.
- Provide timely feedback to Company IT and Security Governance staff on emerging issues and trends related to the project.
- Assist Messaging team in performing additional Messaging operations and support functions as assigned by management.
- Displays vendor management skills.
BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
3+ years of overall technology experience supporting major messaging implementations.
Strong understanding of messaging technologies including Exchange 2016, SMTP, Proofpoint and other messaging products.
Gathers, communicates and disseminates information for collaborative purposes, with minimal guidance.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Apple iPhones/iPads