Solutions Architect - DUBLIN
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Our client are a leading financial services organisation based in Dublin are looking for a Solutions Architect as part of a Datacentre migration programme to the cloud.
They are looking for a Solutions Architect for a 6 month contract.
Solution Architect - Initial 6 month contract (possibility to extend)
This is part of a cloud migration programme
This role is responsible for providing architectural direction to the migration project and leading the global DC migrations
This role is challenging, varied and well suited to someone with broad experience who would like to bring that to bear while developing further in the Infrastructure architecture discipline
- Work as part of an assigned project team to architect infrastructure solutions.
- These may vary in scope and size across multiple disciplines
- Ensure best practice and compliance consistent with a financial organisation.
- Provide solutions for ongoing improvement and compliance in the environment as well as business specific projects.
- Be a contributor to the development of the Infrastructure Architecture practice
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders
- 10+ Years working in IS, preferably in Infrastructure Project delivery.
- A proven track record in working effectively as part of a team within formal project management methodologies and processes;
- Experience in the design and delivery of DC migrations and cloud solutions.
- Excellent communications skills with a track record in communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level, IS and business stakeholders. Excellent written skills are also essential.
- A proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels in the organisation including Executive and senior staff, within both IS and the business, project delivery and support staff, 3rd party vendors and controller functions within the organisation.
- Broad technical knowledge of a range of Infrastructure disciplines across Network/Storage/Compute in addition to Cyber Security and Cloud solutions.
- A track record of implementing Infrastructure solutions.
- Possess TOGAF or equivalent industry certification.
- The drive and willingness to continuously develop your technical knowledge on evolving infrastructure solutions so as to ensure continuous improvement in our environment.