Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Misc. Info: Dress Code Men: Shirt and tie; Women: Suits or dresses
Selling Point: Must be degreed. Java, JDBC, WebSphere, API, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Design, develop, implement and support software applications.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Implement Java solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code.
- Work on software development life cycle from beginning of product life cycle through release of application.
- Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, APIs, WebSphere, SQL Server, JDBC, database stored procedures (Webservices, Oracle, DB2), Spring Framework, Hibernate, Angular JS.
- Bachelor' degree plus five years of experience in the job offered or with software development required.
- Required Skills: Software development experience using Java/J2EE, JDBC, WebSphere, SQL & database stored procedures, APIs, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$115k - $115k Annual