Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Wise Search Ltd
An exciting opportunity for Graduates to join a high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity where you will get a chance to play an integral part in a new team, working with the latest technologies in the market. This company is an ideal platform to build a successful career.
- Masters or 1st Bachelor's Degree in a Computing or Electrical Engineering related degree.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis in software and hardware systems.
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- SQL using PostgreSQL (MySQL, MSSQL or other RDBMS)
- Ability to work within an agile environment following defined processes.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware.
- Familiarity with software programming concepts, ideally programming experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Windows operating system Windows 7/Windows 10