RECEPTIONIST/HUMAN RESOURCE SUPPORT REP
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by McGregor PACE
McGregor PACE, a Program of All Inclusive Care for Elderly, is a community-based program providing an alternative to nursing home placement that enables seniors to remain safely in the community.
We are seeking a candidate with strong customer service and clerical/administrative skills to manage Front Desk responsibilities as well as to provide a wide range of clerical and administrative support of HR functions working closely with the HR Director.
The Receptionist/HR Support Rep will be involved in a number of areas of human resources duties including:
- Answering phones and employee questions
- Participating in the Recruitment/New Hire process
- Benefit administration
- Maintaining HR files and databases
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service in an office setting; proven experience in a relevant administrative position or HR Assistant preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally: Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
- Adept at problem resolution, identifying and resolving matters timely
- Must be a dependable self-starter, detail oriented, team player
- Must be organized, energetic individual with ability to prioritize workloads; works collaboratively with staff at all levels; accurate in monitoring work for quality
- Basic proficiency MS Office, PowerPoint; exp with data base/spread sheet applications preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Labor Laws preferred
- Physical ability to perform job responsibilities.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits that includes Health/HSA, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/Voluntary Life, STD/LTD, matching 403b Retirement plan and Paid Time Off.
Submit your resume today: McGregor PACE; Cleveland, Oh
Email: (see below)
Pre-hire background check and drug screen required. EOE