Senior BI Developer
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by IN-SYNC Group Ltd
As Senior BI Developer, the role will provide technical analysis, development, testing and warranty support to a wide range of business initiatives, including our own development projects using the very latest technologies and agile development practices.
- Development and Maintenance of ETL solutions with SQL, SSIS.
- Producing high quality data warehouse solutions using appropriate technologies
- Building and maintaining complex Stored procs, Functions, Views and Triggers.
- Be part of the design, development and maintenance of self-service tools, primarily SSAS cubes.
- Design, build, and maintain reporting solutions(dashboards, mobile apps) using SQL, data visualisation (Power BI & SSRS) and other Business Intelligence tools
- Delivery of operational reporting projects(incl. management reporting) end-to-end in line with business needs
- Developing an understanding of complex database structures and system architecture
- Collaborating with stakeholders, business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data requirements
- Documenting technical specifications for Technical approval
- Manage deployment of changes from development to QA through to release
- Monitor and resolve performance and stability issues
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for assigned reports, applications, or projects
- To manage own time efficiently to ensure that deadlines on multiple tasks/initiatives are met
- To provide concise, accurate reporting of work progress to BI Manager
- Provide support to, and deputise for, the BI Manager when required
- Stay current with changes in the Business Intelligence landscape, in particular ML, and present back to BI Manager
- Documentation of Database, codes, stored procedures. Use of Dataedo beneficial.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of database and development standards and knowledge management
- Minimum 4 years ETL & Data Warehouse development (SSIS, T-SQL,SSAS (multidimensional or tabular)
- Minimum 4 years of a Business Analytics Tool - PowerBI/MSSQL SSRS
- 2-4 years .NET (C# or VB)
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Big Data Integration experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience working with Azure
- Excellent problem solver with great communication skills
- Able to build strong and productive relationships quickly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £80k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£61k - £61k Annual