Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for an Applications Developer. This company is looking for a full-stack developer that has experience with XP programming. This person will be coding in React (Mobile first mentality) and API in Java (Spring Boot). The application develop will design and architect solutions to solve complex integration issues with Rest/SOAP. Also a plus is having experience with CI/CD and the following technologies Jenkins, Concourse CI, and Gradle.
- Developing code for the Company Dealer Services Direct to Consumer (D2C) channel. Innovating products in a pairing lab environment.
- Coding in both in React (Mobile First mentality) and API in Java (Spring Boot).
- Design and Architect solutions to solve complex integration issues with Rest/SOAP.
- Get your hands dirty debugging and fixing issues in production and working to prevent similar issues in the future using test driven development.
- You are passionate about software engineering
- You measure success by delivering working software and end user satisfaction
- You have well-developed communications skills and enjoy collaborating
- Experience with SQL (or similar query language)
- Working knowledge of JSON objects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, or related field
- You have a clear understanding of cloud services, deployment models, and distributed systems
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) such as Jenkins, Concourse CI and/or Gradle
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.