Project Manager Secu w. EU-Secret-clearance (desired) - 220-day - Stra
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Project Manager" with EU-Secret-clearance (desired) in STRASBOURG to start from ASAP a 220-day contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from March/April 2020, addit. 660 days extensions are foreseen). Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- Provide consultancy and support on planning, organising, monitoring and assessing the implementation of IT, security and business continuity related projects;
- Performing specific project management related tasks according internal legal framework and best standards and practices (PRINCE2, ITIL, ISO 22398, etc.);
- Handle the liaison processes with stakeholders;
- Handle the organisation of meetings with stakeholders;
- Update the status of security projects on the platform used to manage projects;
- Draft specific activity reports and project management related documentation;
- Coordinate the management of information security and business continuity projects;
- Implement the follow-up of the corrective and improvement actions identified during the project management activities;
- Experience as a Project Manager, Programme Manager or Project Management Officer (PMO) within a structured project environment;
- IT project management and development life cycle integration and implementation, (with good understanding of Prince 2 and/or PMI principles);
- Service management/Delivery Experience and Understanding;
- Experience of industry-standard IT Governance practices;
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Excel and MS Visio;
- IT Performance management/Metrics expertise;
- Knowledge of Organisational Change and process improvement methodologies eg Lean Six Sigma Black Be
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum eg Scrum Master Experience in process assessment using methodologies as CMMi, Cobit, P2MM, Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.