Estates Executive - Mobile Telecoms - Dublin
Posted on Feb 28, 2020 by Project People
Estates Executive - Mobile Telecoms - 3-6 month contract - Dublin
Deal with issues in relation to the planning permission retention programme.
Support rollout program during acquisition peaks by performing acquisition role.
Erection of site notice and submission of planning advert to national newspaper.
Retrieval of all historic planning bond payments made to Local Authorities.
Manage staff & contractor access accreditation for all MSP sites.
Negotiating licence fee/rental reviews with site providers.
Property point of contact for all power payments. Dealing with and resolving historic and current power payment issues.
Complete all licence and lease renewals prior to the renewal date.
Liaise with legal department, and review legal correspondence, and signoff all legal summary sheets prior to document signing by the company.
Manage, update & store hard copy files where required.
Support the implementation of the new estates and workflow site database to ensure we can move to a fully automated rent & power payment system and a highly accurate sites property database with a task and asset management system.
Weekly reporting on all Estates Management Issues (ongoing issues, financial updates, legal update, planning retentions etc).
To work with the Finance department to ensure the Three Ireland are getting the best value for their assets.
Drive the implementation of the new estates and workflow site database to ensure we can move to a fully automated rent & power payment system and a highly accurate sites property database with a task and asset management system.
The Skills we are looking for:
- Strong background in property management, lease negotiation and planning relating to mobile telecoms
- Experience with local law related to property rights and lease obligations.
- Knowledge of local governing agencies, in particular as they relate to planning.
- Ability to prepare and analyse records, reports and other information in a professional/legal context.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to maintain a professional/poised manner, and communicate/present information in a public forum.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Target driven.
Personal Characteristics we are looking for:
- Highly process driven individual with structured approach to ways of working.
- Property and lease management training and/or certification.
- Planning and development experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.