Project Engineer - (Pharmaceutical)
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Project Engineer Equipment Installation & Qualification
This project is chartered to launch a series of new products from 2020 to 2025.
On a daily basis your work in NPI will interact with H&S, Quality, Operations and the Project team to specify, purchase, install and qualify process equipment to an agreed timeline. You will work as part of an equipment installation team and be responsible for specific equipment from URS development with the Process Engineer to the Installation Qualification (IQ) completion for multiple projects in the NPI department. You will be a key member of the project team that will develop, qualify & launch a manufacturing process capable of making implants to safety, quality, service and cost standards.
- URS Development
- Purchase Order Placement
- Site Preparation for new Equipment
- Co-ordination with all internal departments including H&S, Facilities, Maintenance, Procurement etc.
- Co-ordination with external vendors/suppliers for installs/commissioning
- Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your project
- Managing Environmental and Health & Safety risks of your work and external contractors
- Adhere to the company's procedures
- All other duties as directed by direct manager
- Third level degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- 1-3 years' experience in equipment installations/facilities/commissioning
- Self-motivated, with focus on H&S, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
- 1-3 years' experience in equipment operation/installation/qualification in a regulated environment.
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of medical device or pharmaceutical industries
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.