2nd Line Support - Windows/SharePoint/MS Office
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
2nd Line Support - Windows/SharePoint/MS Office vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of work experience involving direct customer contact, preferably in an international setting
- Expertise in supporting SharePoint, mobile technology, iOS, Windows OS and MS Office paired with plain knowledge of networking and infrastructure technologies
- Skills including good customer service skills, service orientation and the ability to effectively balance workload of providing outstanding customer service while attending to ongoing operational tasks
- Familiarity with working in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- ITIL qualification and Service Now experience is favoured
- Finished diploma in computer science or another relevant experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, a second key world language is desired
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident, problem and request management processes
- Assisting with the delivery of internal and external IT services to internal and external customers while keeping the agreed levels of service
- Acting as a central point for customer connections delivering an interface between IT and internal customers
- Managing IT service requests along with offering basic customer services via phone, email or face-to-face for internal IT and telephony related customer service requests and queries
- Participating in minimising the impact of incidents and errors on the business by reestablishing the former state of IT services as well as assisting to identify problem solutions and prevent their reoccurrence
- Providing support for senior management staff focusing on iOS, mobile devices, Windows client, SharePoint and MS Office regarding configuration, troubleshooting and training
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.