Cloud Security Engineer/Analyst - Office 365/Azure
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Security Engineer/Analyst - Office 365/Azure - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' experience in IT security and Microsoft workplace products
- Working experience in a multi-national, global enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector
- Very good knowledge in DLP, RMS, AIP, MIP, ATP and MCAS tooling as well as Windows Enterprise security, Defender ATP and Threat analytics
- Profound knowledge in the Office 365 ecosystem and neighbouring Azure functionality along with solid know-how in Intune and Windows Endpoint management
- Solid skills in agile SCRUM methodology and automation
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing Microsoft Office 365 Security platform including analysing and configuring DLP, MIP, AIP, RMS, ATP and MCAS tooling
- Integrating Windows enterprise security and endpoint device management into cloud administration and monitoring platform
- Assisting development teams and translating compliance, security requirements from stakeholders into tasks for technical implementation as well as improving monitoring and security controls
- Practicing change management with internal stakeholders and managing security related incidents and alerts
- Performing operational excellence and automation along with helping development team to become more mature in cloud security matters
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.