Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Solution Architect vacancy for a globally operating Bern based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of work experience as a Solution Architect in the financial or banking sector
- Profound background in programming with Java, Java 7, CDI and Jersey
- Professionalism in test driven development tools such as Junit, Continuous Integration as well as in the areas of Java
- Strong understanding of JEE and Web technologies like WebLogic, JEE 6, EJB and HTML
- Good command of rational Database Design, Design Patterns and their implementation
- Familiarity with Splunk, Hadoop, Tableau as well as with Service Oriented Architectures
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Demanding project environment with challenging projects
- Working according to industry best standard practice
- Taking responsibility for own work and team results
- Preparing and managing a challenging book of work
- Handling change and uncertainty with professionalism
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.