Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Application Architect to join their team in Grange, Ireland. This is a 1 year fixed term renewable contract.
Rate depends on experience.
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and Datamodelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Master degree & minimum 7 years of professional experience after studies
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral command of English.
- Experience with at least one but preferably more than one of AngularJS, Angular, React or Vue
- Experience with Server Side development in at least one of the following technologies: Node.js Python Ruby Perl PHP Java or C#/.NET
- Knowledge and experience of both relational and noSQL databases eg Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with version control systems - particularly Subversion and Git
- Some understanding of browsers and web technology in general
- Experience with XML technologies
- Essential] Basic UNIX/Linux skills essential (sufficient to manage files and configure web Servers over an ssh console connection)
- Some knowledge of web Servers, networking, how the Internet works
- Windows or Mac OS knowledge
- Agile work methodology experience helpful
- Proven organisational skills and an ordered work approach
- Ability to articulate technical, process and conceptual concerns
- A problem solver with the ability to take the initiative, to instigate and to pre-empt
- The ability to learn, absorb and adapt: not just technical information, but also understanding and adopting team and business needs and to be flexible for changing requirements.
For further information please contact Paul Harvey at Morson International.